# of Positions :
Minimum Education Level :
Experience Required :
Full Time Regular
First Shift (Day)
Hours per week:
Liberty Resources is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide a full range of administrative support to the Executive Leadership Team. This exciting position is highly visible with a great deal of interaction with senior management. The individual must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and enjoy coordinating multiple functions and changing priorities. Duties include coordinating projects and deadlines, scheduling appointments and meetings, creating and editing documents in Word and Excel and utilizing other software such as Sharepoint, Outlook and Access. This position requires an individual who is dependable, proactive, customer-service oriented, has a strong work ethic, is capable of taking ownership, and has the ability to maintain highly confidential information.
• Independently composes correspondence and reports for funding request applications, program narratives and monthly reports.
• Performs various tasks in support of the Finance Department and general Operations administrative functions.
• Assists in the preparation, scheduling and coordination of meetings. Provides information regarding upcoming reports and events. Assists in organizing daily calendar including follow up on tasks, critical due dates and organizing email inbox.
• Assists in the preparation of reports, grant applications and special documents as needed and requested.
• Provides a communication link between staff and the Executive office. Provides input into management level decision-making, uses sound judgment and a pro-active approach to problems.
• Carries out Agency policies and procedures while participating in the daily routine of the Agency.
• A Bachelor’s Degree and five (5) years of administrative experience with one (1) year minimum of executive-level experience required. Must have advanced word-processing, desktop publishing, and spreadsheet abilities. Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills, have the ability to work independently with attention to detail including strong proofreading and grammar skills. Must be capable of handling multiple tasks with the expectation of meeting deadlines. Must have a valid New York State Driver’s License.
Liberty offers a competitive benefits package and flexible work environment, conducive for a great work/life balance and positive atmosphere.
Improving Lives ~ Building Futures.
Liberty Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Liberty Resources, Inc., headquartered in Syracuse, New York, is one of Central New York’s most diversified and trusted human service agencies. Founded in 1978 by a concerned group of citizens who wished to develop community based services in Madison County, Liberty Resources continues to expand its geographic reach and scope of services. Providing residential and non-residential services to individuals and families, our present array of services include Mental Health; Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities; services for individuals living with HIV/AIDS, families and youth involved in the child welfare system, domestic violence services; services to persons in recovery; and diversified case management services. Liberty Resources strives for excellence in all areas – as an employer, service provider, and a corporate citizen of the CNY community. We are proud to be recognized as one of Syracuse’s top 100 companies for four consecutive years, and the recipient of the 2002 Donlon Community Award for excellence as an employer. Our dedicated workforce of over 550 individuals exemplifies our dedication to quality and commitment to our communities.
Liberty Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
1045 James Street
Syracuse, NY 13203
Job Posting Entered On :
Job Posting Expires On :