Summary of Role :
Seeking an equipment engineering intern to predefine potential equipment failure mechanisms and incorporate them into an automated fishbone for an equipment fault diagnostic aid. Individual would be working directly with Equipment Engineers, Maintenance Technicians and Shift Engineers to define the variables and potential root causes .
Essential Responsibilities :
* Define potential equipment failure modes and root causes by equipment type
* Incorporate failure mode possibilities into an automated fishbone type diagnostic aid
* Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
Required Qualifications :
* Education: Junior or graduating Senior enrolled in an accredited Engineering degree program [degree program - i.e, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical or Electrical and Computer Engineering program]
* Experience: Any experience demonstrating teamwork, communication skills and task ownership
* Language Fluency - English (Written & Verbal)
* Knowledge of structured problem solving
* Hands on maintenance type activities
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com
and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnicity, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.