# of Positions :
Minimum Education Level :
Experience Required :
Full Time Regular
Hours per week:
Start Date :
Manages the Executive Protection team and directs the development, implementation and maintenance of the Executive Protection Program, which includes but is not limited to, operational safety and physical security aspects of Executive Protection, site and advanced security assessments, intelligence collection, training and serving as liaison with law enforcement, internal lines of business and executive leadership.
* Assist higher management in promoting the overall mission of the Executive Protection program including supporting of strategic initiatives.
* Manage the development, implementation and maintenance of the Bank's Executive Protection Program.
* Work in a confidential and discrete manner with colleagues and external authorities.
* Work with all levels of Bank staff, including senior managers.
* Remain current on threat and intelligence information relevant to performance of duties and the safety of the executive.
* Serve as liaison with Executive Management and Physical Security.
* Coordinate and plan budgetary needs as needed to support area activities.
* Implement strategic direction as needed.
* Travel within the Bank footprint to carry out job duties.
* Exercise usual authority of a manager concerning staffing, performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations, performance management and terminations.
* Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's Risk Appetite. Design, implement, maintain and enhance internal controls to mitigate risk on an ongoing basis. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
* Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
* Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
* Complete other related duties as assigned.
Nature & Scope:
* Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 4 years' professional experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 8 years' higher education and professional experience, including a minimum of 4 years' professional experience
* Minimum of 2 years' work leadership and/or supervisory experience
* High degree of physical fitness
* High degree of integrity
* Experience maintaining confidentiality
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent technical writing skills
* Experience communicating directly and diplomatically with various levels of leadership
* Proven organizational and planning skills
* Strong time management skills
* Experience multi-tasking and handling competing priorities
* Excellent decision-making skills
* Excellent relationship management skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Experience understanding and analyzing complex business problems and making sou nd decisions and recommendations
* Experience successfully completing work responsibilities in sometimes stressful environments
* Basic knowledge of security surveillance and access control equipment
* Ability to work flexible hours, potentially from different locations based on business need
* Basic computer skills
* Valid Driver's License with safe driving record
* Bachelor's Degree in Security Management, Criminal Justice or related field
* Experience with Executive Protection within the financial services industry
* Completion of advanced law enforcement leadership training
* Familiar with nomenclature and use of firearms
* Defensive Driving and/or Executive Protection trained/certified
* Advanced knowledge of security surveillance and access control equipment
* Prior law enforcement training or other private security
* Basic First Aid, CPR and AED trained/certified
* Crisis/disaster planning and response experience
We encourage candidates with relevant military experience to apply.
M & T Bank
At M&T, we understand what's important when you’re considering a career change: a company with a solid history of responsible growth and positive earnings. A company committed to the communities it serves. One that rewards performance and provides employees with opportunities to direct their own career paths. A company with a focus on the future.
As one of the best performing banks in the country, M&T continues to grow, offering ongoing value to our shareholders and opportunity to our employees. Join our team and you'll understand what has kept us strong for more than 150 years: stability with a forward focus, a strong history of community support, and a dedication to being the best employer you'll ever work for.
345 Main St.
Buffalo, NY 14203
Job Posting Entered On :
Job Posting Expires On :