# of Positions :
Minimum Education Level :
Experience Required :
Full Time Regular
Hours per week:
Start Date :
Responsible for coordination of Problem Management processes to identify, document and manage problems causing recurring incidents. This includes coordinating multiple technology teams and driving efforts toward remediation. Additionally, responsible for maintenance and continual development of problem management process, training and serving as ambassador to other support areas. Operates and supports a collaborative team-based environment, including ensuring adherence to Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) and/or Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes for which the position is responsible, supporting Technology employees dependent on these processes via reporting and training, and executing assigned duties as prescribed by operational documentation and manager direction. Supports Technology initiatives with focus on end user experience.
* Execute defined ITSM/ITIL process(es) while providing input on continual maintenance and service improvement.
* Conduct presentations and training of internal and external staff.
* Prepare or update documentation as needed.
* Managing operational problem request queues and ensure SLAs are met.
* Coordinate identification, documentation and remediation of problems with relevant Technology teams
* Produce daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
* Individual must be able to coordinate conference calls with individuals from disparate teams, challenging them when necessary.
* Chair recurring meetings to cover standard and tactical operational status and drive adherence to defined processes.
* Provide after-hours support as scheduled and on a rotational on-call basis.
* Develop a thorough understanding of technology and its functions, processes and operations. Remain current on business and market trends affecting the Department and business lines.
* Participate in planning and implementing new projects, products, programs and plans to achieve short and long-term business objectives; develop project plans.
* Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
* Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
* Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
* Complete other related duties as assigned.
Scope of Responsibilities:
ITIL processes are a function of Infrastructure Service Delivery. This position's scope varies by discipline involved in, which may include Incident Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management, Change Management, Service Asset and Configuration Management, and Service Desk Management. The position is operations-focused and includes execution and continual service improvement activities. The position requires interaction with internal and external contacts to obtain pertinent information. The jobholder works independently under general supervision as well as a member of a team. The jobholder works under established parameters looking to management for guidance as needed.
Education and Experience Required:
* IBachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years' Information Technology operations experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 6 years' higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 2 years' Information Technology operations experience
* ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
* Working knowledge of ITSM and ITIL frameworks
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proficiency using pertinent word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
* Good working knowledge of IT operations and ITIL disciplines
* Experience working independently and functioning as a member of a project team
* Experience communicating important information and focusing on client requirements
* Experience interacting effectively with all levels of personnel
Education and Experience Preferred:
* One or more advanced ITSM/ITIL certifications and/or training courses completed
M & T Bank
At M&T, we understand what's important when you’re considering a career change: a company with a solid history of responsible growth and positive earnings. A company committed to the communities it serves. One that rewards performance and provides employees with opportunities to direct their own career paths. A company with a focus on the future.
As one of the best performing banks in the country, M&T continues to grow, offering ongoing value to our shareholders and opportunity to our employees. Join our team and you'll understand what has kept us strong for more than 150 years: stability with a forward focus, a strong history of community support, and a dedication to being the best employer you'll ever work for.
345 Main St.
Buffalo, NY 14203
Job Posting Entered On :
Job Posting Expires On :