* Process engineering intern position within the Chemical-Mechanical Planarization (CMP) module front end of the line process engineering team.
* Learn the tools and operation of the CMP process, with a focus on consumable lifetime extension qualification.
* Opportunities to work with experienced engineers in extensive projects, including the testing and qualifications of new slurry and pad materials.
* Work in the fab on multi-million dollar semiconductor tooling alongside experienced engineers and technicians to investigate issues, optimize processes, reduce costs, and improve overall productivity.
* BS Student enrolled in an accredited program on Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or related fields.
* Experience - Appropriate college course work.
* Basic understanding of semiconductor fabrication process, semiconductor devices.
* Excellent academic standing.
* Strong written and oral communications skills.
* Attention to detail. Self-motivated; able to take ownership of assignments, develop work plans and proactively seek feedback to ensure objectives are aligned and met.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com
and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnicity, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.