The equipment engineering Intern position is for a Engineer who will support semiconductor production tools. The primary responsibilities of this position are to sustain the manufacturing production line, participate in troubleshooting of equipment issues, and work with equipment suppliers on tool improvements. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and exhibit a high-level of interest in understanding and solving complex technical problems.
* BS or MS Student enrolled in an accredited program on Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or related fields.
* Experience - Appropriate college course work.
* Basic understanding of semiconductor fabrication process, semiconductor devices.
* Excellent academic standing.
* Strong written and oral communications skills.
* Attention to detail. Self-motivated; able to take ownership of assignments, develop work plans and proactively seek feedback to ensure objectives are aligned and met.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com
and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnicity, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world’s most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GLOBALFOUNDRIES makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by Mubadala Investment Company. For more information, visit www.globalfoundries.com.