# of Positions :
Minimum Education Level :
Experience Required :
Full Time Regular
First Shift (Day)
Hours per week:
Start Date :
What you will do The Alumni Relations & Communications Co-op will support with the planning and execution of marketing initiatives such as editorial content creation, content design, social media management, and coordination of Global Alumni Relations activities. The candidate will facilitate BCG Alumni proprietary platforms & tools, actively contribute to the feedback loop in ideas, processes and activities throughout the co-op term. She/he will work in sync with the Global Alumni Relations Manager with the goal to support all Alumni-related activities and will be collaborating with the local Alumni Coordinators network, Marketing Leaders, and internal stakeholders on various alumni-related matters to contribute and positively influence the Alumni Relations function, Marketing Community at BCG and Global BCG Networks.
WHO WE AREBCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world s best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible and unlocking your potential to advance the world.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
* Currently enrolled in Bachelor s degree program. Marketing, Communications, Journalism majors preferred
* Some marketing/communication-related work experience preferred
* Writing or copyediting skills; ability to find the story as an internal journalist and adapt for audience, wiring in different styles for different objectives
* Highly detail-oriented, good with numbers and Excel, organized, accurate and efficient
* Social media management experience- able to post and respond in a professional voice.
* Must be an undergraduate student enrolled in the Northeastern University Co-op Program
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONBCG limits applications to a maximum of 4 positions.
After applying through NUcareers, students must ALSO apply online to BCG's talent management portal FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL POSITION. You must apply through both portals in order to be considered for candidacy.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
* Support the alumni relations & communications agenda, research, call preparation, producing key documents
* Monitor consistency of BCG branding and messaging worldwide as well as competitors marketing efforts and report on best practices
* Research, coordinate and develop content, tailored to alumni and staff for BCG s pull and push platforms (e.g. Alumni site, newsletters) and support the distribution of alumni push mailings
* Monitor internal communications to identify opportunities to leverage stories for alumni audience
* Support the production of Alumni network and push communications metrics.
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Employer's Job# 9868BR-New York
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.
The Boston Consulting Group
10 Hudson Yards
New York, NY 10001
Job Posting Entered On :
Job Posting Expires On :