# of Positions :
Minimum Education Level :
Experience Required :
Full Time Regular
Hours per week:
Start Date :
SALES LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
L OR AL USA CONSUMER PRODUCTS DIVISION
Who You Are:
* You have an Entrepreneurial mindset
* You have strong attention to detail and enjoy analytics!
* Actively Curious and unafraid to challenge the status quo
* Thrive in a fast paced environment and simultaneously managing multiple projects
* Can foster a (healthy) Competitive spirit and Collaborative team environment
* Resourceful, can Take initiative, and can successfully navigate ambiguous situations
* A leader who wants to Manage relationships and Understand the market
What You Want:
* Contribute to a very busy and dynamic commercial sales team while sharing fresh insight
* A Rotational Program that provides experiences across Commercial Sales
* Network and learn through informal events and formal training
* Develop presentation skills and Business acumen from industry leaders
If we ve captured who you are and what you want above, then it s a pretty safe bet for you to apply to our Sales Leadership Development Program within our Consumer Products Division.
We are looking to develop the commercial Sales professional of the future the 2.0 version in a world where sales and distribution of consumer products are multi-channel and multi-platform and the market dynamics are ever-changing.
This is a Two-year accelerated program consisting of two One-year rotations, each taking place in one of the six sales offices. As part of this program, SLDPs will experience Cross-functional assignments as part of various teams, such as Retail Merchandising, eCommerce, Category Development & Account Analytics Each SLDP will receive a customized path.
Must Haves to Apply:
* Completion of senior year of an undergraduate academic program with an anticipated graduation date of Spring or Summer 2020 is required
* Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 required
* Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship
* Able to begin full-time employment in August 2020
* Proficient with the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Willing to work in any of our US based offices near our top retailers (NY, NJ, RI, AR, MN, & IL)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Employer's Job# 77610
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.
L'Oreal USA, based in New York, NY, is a subsidiary of L'Oreal, headquartered in Paris, France. L'Oreal develops and manufactures haircare, haircolor, skincare, color cosmetics, and fragrances for the consumer and professional markets.
50 Connell Drive
Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922
Job Posting Entered On :
Job Posting Expires On :