Software Developers, do you want to make a real difference in the world? At Architecture Technology Corporation (ATCorp), we do and we love doing it!
Our Research and Development (R&D) Software Developers choose which Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) project they work. They also have unlimited leadership opportunities. You truly write your own career path at ATCorp.
Our developers are appearing on patents and are writing the white papers that their peers are reading.
Is your code good enough?
Apply today via -> https://www.atcorp.com/about/careers/
Our team in Ithaca, NY is currently looking for the best Software Developers.
The Research and Development (R&D) Division applies advanced engineering techniques and methodologies from the fields of distributed computing, next generation networking, information assurance, information management, intelligent systems, and reliable computing.
If you can Google the answer, we don’t touch it, we are truly looking for innovative thinkers.
Individuals who work independently, who are creative problem solvers, who don’t rely on Google to have all of the answers. We need individuals who think outside the box, who use cutting-edge ideas and who relish working in a team setting to convert these ideas into game-changing products. As a member of our team, you will design, develop, and demonstrate innovative computing and communications technologies, most of which are patent pending!
• Bachelors Degree in: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Development or related field
• A team leader with exceptional communication skills
• A expert in client relations
Successful candidate will have experience in:
• One or more programming languages (Java, C, C++, Perl, Python, etc.)
• Hardware/software interfaces and protocols (low-level device and bus protocols)
• Linux kernel or drivers projects
• Systems engineering
• Reverse engineering
• Support the full software development life cycle development (requirements gathering through design, development, test and maintenance)
• Quickly learn and apply cutting-edge technologies
Why work for us?
Architecture Technology Corporation (ATCorp), is a privately held company with offices in Minneapolis, MN (Headquarters) , Washington, DC, Ithaca, NY and San Jose, CA. We provide engineering services, technology research and development, software products for projects requiring state-of-the-art products and technology.
With over 35 years of experience, ATCorp offers our customers demonstrated results and solutions through proven and effective technology development and application. As a small business, we do very big things. We have the advantage and ability to quickly adapt. This allows us to provide our customers with flexibility in creating, custom, cutting edge, systems with features that meet their next generation requirements.
We don’t just talk about our great work life balance and work culture, we truly live it. For the last seven years, we have won the When Work Works Award. In 2018, we were one of only ninety seven companies in the US who received the When Work Works Award. When Work Works, recognizes employers that excel at offering a variety of employee initiatives such as work-life fit policies, flexible scheduling and transition to parenthood programs. Two-thirds of an organization’s winning score is based on a survey of its employees. In short, our employees love working here.
Our benefits package is great! We offer; Award Winning Work Place, 40 Hour Work Week, Flexible Work Schedule, Competitive Pay ($65k - $150k), Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), Floating Holidays, Paid Holidays, Extended Leave Bank (ELB) (can be used for Paternity leave), 401(k) with employer matching, Health and Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Fitness Discounts, Long Term Disability (LTD), Short Term Disability (STD), Life Insurance, Jury Duty Pay, Bereavement Pay, Pet Bereavement Pay, Employee Assistance Program and Relocation (where applicable).
We currently have offices in Minneapolis MN, Washington DC, Falls Church VA, San Jose CA (Silicon Valley) and Ithaca NY. This position will be located just off the Mall in Washington DC.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Candidates will be required to pass a background check. Per government contract requirements, candidates for these positions must be a citizen of the United States or an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence.
Reports to Technical Director
• Design and or innovate new idea and technologies
• Programming and research
• Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests
• Extensive regular contact with assigned project clients
• Participating in client/contractor meetings and resolving client/engineering and management project issues
• Creating system and software architectures
• Developing, testing, and deploying software
• Large-scale Software Systems Integration and test
• Building commercial products
• Conduction research and development
• Providing customized consulting services
• Application of systems analysis techniques and procedures
• Determine hardware, software or system functional specifications
• Assist in achieving project goals
• Work with multiple projects
• Interface with various departments
• Other jobs as assigned by supervisor
• Self-starter, able to drive projects to completion in circumstances where little guidance and support is available
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Must play well with others
Apply today via -> https://www.atcorp.com/about/careers/
Disclaimer - The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.