We are looking for dynamic, highly motivated individuals to come grow with us!
For over 30 years, the Carver Company's Core Competencies consist of General & Marine CONSTRUCTION, Sand and Gravel MINING, PROPERTY MAINTENANCE, Port, Stevedoring, Terminal & Warehouse Management MARITIME AND LOGISTICS, and Tug and Barge MARINE TOWING. Our mission is to provide unparalleled logistics services and superior products to its customers and tenants. We strive to inspire our diverse, well-rounded work force and management team to always perform at the highest levels of safety and professionalism.
General laborers and Heavy Equipment Operators.
* Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment.
* Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
* Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
* Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
* Stack cargo in locations, such as transit sheds or in holds of ships as directed, using pallets or cargo boards.
* 1-2 years crane experience, general laborers, Heavy Equipment Operators
* We are willing to train the right candidates
* Medical Insurance (great plan choices with
substantial percentage of employee premium paid by employer!)
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Time Off
* 401k Retirement Savings Plan with up to 8% MATCH !!
* Group Life Insurance Plan
* Employee Investment Opportunity
* Voluntary Dental, Vision, Life and AFLAC plans also available!
Best way to apply is online at www.carvercompanies.com
you can also Stop in to any location to apply in person
FAX your application to 518-356-7282
Email your application or resume to email@example.com