Job Order ID :
# of Positions :
Minimum Education Level :
High School Diploma/GED
Experience Required :
$13.00 + hourly
Full Time Regular
Hours per week:
DAIRY PACKING AND PROCESSING PLANT
- DRESS FOR 40 DEGREE COOLER,
TWO SHIFTS: 6-2pm, 2:00- 12:00 am O
N BUS ROUTE, BUT MAY HAVE TO WORK LATER THAN THE BUSES RUN.
NO REAL EXPERIENCE NEEDED, BUT CLIENT MAY PAY MORE BASED ON RELATED EXPERIENCE.
- Manual transfer of empty cases/ pallets/ totes from trucks to empty case conveyor or storage area.
- Keep the work area neat and clean at all times during the shift.
- Loads/unloads stacks and moves items as assigned
- Unloads and accounts for on the receiving document; cases off trailers and route trucks in an efficient manner
- Count cases, pallets, bossies, and totes from the trailers, while stacking the empty pallets.
- Keep work area neat and clean at all times during the shift.
- Must complete all assigned paperwork.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Must follow companies GMPs, SOPs, and SSOPs at all times.
- Must wear appropriate PPE at all times.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Clean empty trailers and delivery equipment daily
- Clean the case washers on a daily basis and document on Master Sanitation Schedule to ensure the proper cleaning of cases being supplied to the plant.